Every Inground Pool Installation From BHPoMI Includes the Following:
*Excavate Pool Hole *Automatic Timer (24 hour/220V)
*All Pool Plumbing and Fittings from Pool to Equipment Pad
*Stainless Steel Grab Rail
*Haul Out Dirt
*Cartridge Filter ( sized to Category of Pool )
*Building Permit – up to $750 Allowance
*Stainless Steel Ladder
*Shell Installation or Swimming Pool Built
*Permit Processing Fee
*Cups, Anchors & Escutcheons
*Manufacturer Recommended Back fill
*Chemical Start-up Kit
*Electrical Allowance up to 90′-$15/ft over 90′ ( requires 3 open breakers )
*Winter Cover with Water Tubes
*Maintenance Kit Skimmer, Vacuum Hose, Brush, Telescopic Pole
*Water to Fill Pool ( Owner to top off )
*8″ Sump Crock
*Manual Vacuum System
*Concrete-4′ Surround- Broomed Finish includes Cantilever Coping
* 3D Overhead Image of Swimming Pool design from Multiple Angles
*Automatic Chlorine Feeder
From Our Website to Your Building Site
Build your pool using our website and we will come to you and build paradise at your property!
• Full-length entry steps for easy entrance and exit from the pool.
• Elongated benches for hours of socializing and fun with family and friends.
• Sport pool depth so you can enjoy a spirited game with friends and family.
• Auto-cover ready to help you keep your new pool safe and clean.
• Non-skid surface on the floor, benches, and steps is easy on your feet and your swimsuit.
The Spirit pool is the largest flat bottom pool available. The large size of this pool allows plenty of room for swimming, pool basketball, or pool volleyball. Both ends of the pool have full-width steps as well as large bench areas on either side of the steps.
Maker: Thursday Pools
Depth: 4' 6"
Add to Virtual Cart: $68,200.00
90 foot of electrical $2500
Water to fill the pool $800
Backfill material 21 AA or pea stone $1800
Hauling or level and leave the dirt $1500
3D imagery with multiple angles of project $1000
Permit allowance $750
Permit planning and processing $1100
Custom fiberglass crystite finish, or 27 mil vinyl liner upgrade $1500
Pool School Hands-on Customer Training $1000
Fiberglass shell closed bond beam or 8” thick vinyl liner footing $800