CrystaLogic® is available to virtually anyone; its all-plastic construction is truly universal. It’s UL listed to retrofit virtually any installed niches, allowing most lights to be upgraded. These 12V, 2-wire, all-plastic lights can be installed as close as 4 inches from the waterline, and even upward facing without a rock guard, opening a wide range of new applications.
The optimized LED and optic design delivers both extraordinary lumen per watt energy efficiency and associated long lifetime cost. Our 100W spa, 300W and 500W equivalent pool lights are the industry’s brightest based on each power rating*. All pool and spa lights offer dramatic energy savings of 84% over the incandescent lights they replace.
*Based on measured test data at the time of print.
**Price is per light
Features & Benefits:
- Brightest 100W spa, 300W and 500W equivalent pool LED lights
- Uses up to 84% less energy than incandescent lights and lasts up to 10 times longer
- UL listed to retrofit into most manufacturers’ installed inches makes CrystaLogic® truly universal
- 12V, 2-wire, all-plastic construction with an unbreakable lens make these lights intrinsically safe and easy to install
- Energy and maintenance savings can deliver a payback in less than two years
- Can be installed as close as 4” from the waterline and upward facing without a rock guard, suitable for main pool/spa illumination, beach entries, steps, shelves, water features etc.
- UCL Thin Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
- Color Trim Rings for pool and spa lights include smooth white and silver luster starburst both ship with product
- Additional Trim Ring options include white starburst, black, blue, beige & gray